What is it?
• Material that prevents heat exchange from inside your house and outside your house
How do they work?
• Dense materials that prevent heat exchange keep your house cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter
• Insulating blankets can also be wrapped around your heater/hot water boiler to prevent radiation of heat, and reduce operating costs
• Reduces heating and AC expenses
• Provides sound-proofing
• Adds an additional level of protection against pollutants, allergens, and moisture
• Can save 15% on heating and cooling
• Green Ontario provides a rebate on insulation up to $7200, when using a participating contractor