Skip to content
- Mud control and prevents soil erosion
- Cost effective compared to concrete and asphalt
- High quality, and durable at extreme temperatures
- 100% made from recycled plastic bags
- Winter-friendly and can be snowplowed
- Reduces storm water runoff
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bags, effectively keeping millions of non-degradable bags out of public landfills.
- Because it can be filled with natural land cover like grass, it helps reduce the “Heat Island Effect”, where higher city temperatures result from non-permeable surfaces like asphalt and concrete absorbing instead of reflecting the sun’s energy. This is important because the higher city temperatures increase air pollution levels, and heat-related illness and fatalities, and put extra pressure on our energy generation network.
- Ecoraster’s® environmentally-sustainable permeability allows surface water to soak through the soil and plants, which do an excellent job of filtering out pollutants, and therefore helps maintain ground water quality and avoid environmental problems caused by storm water runoff.
- By providing a solid structure for soil, Ecoraster® prevents soil compaction, further decreasing storm water runoff and preventing soil erosion.
- Parking Lots
- Pathways, Bike Paths & Trails
- Permeable Pavement
- Equestrian & Livestock Facilities
- Commercial & Industrial Pavements
- Green Spaces
- Public Spaces
- Remote Access Routes