Here at the Corner Garden we are practicing physical distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19. The garden will not be open for guided tours until further notice.
How can you stop the spread?
- Stay home– don’t put others at risk
- Practice physical distancing
- Wash your hands– with soap and water thoroughly and often
- Learn about face coverings– how to use, clean and dispose
- Get the facts about COVID-19
Please continue to follow the Health Canada and Ontario guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
How can you get outside while still practicing physical distancing?
Ontario is opening provincial parks and conservation reserves for seasonal activities.
For more information please visit: https://www.ontarioparks.com/covid19